Waiting All Night



Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy, vanished when I saw your face. I still remember the look on your face lit through the darkness at 1:58, the words that you whispered for just us to know.. Touching him was like realizing all you ever wanted was right there in front of you and memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song. So you flew me to places I'd never been, 'til you put me down and then i've been waiting all night for you to tell me that you want me, tell me that you need me.
I remember the drive home, when the blind hope turned to crying and screaming "Why?". So now I'll watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you sleep and I feel you forget me like I used to feel you breathe. And I keep up with our old friends just to ask them how you are, i hope it's nice where you are.

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések